WE ARE HIRING
CVs showing both design and technical design skills to email@example.com
Croft Architecture Limited is an AWARD WINNING RIBA Chartered Practice with a wide range of clients in a variety of working sectors including education, commercial, residential and medical.
Croft Architecture is a client focussed company that measures success by delivering quality in line with client needs and expectations. We aim to continually improve our performance and are resultantly systems and technology minded.
Croft Architecture has a supportive learning environment with good opportunities for learning, self-improvement and further career opportunities.
We are presently working on a number of exciting commissions, and have a job vacancy for a positive and pro-active individual to join our team.
A permanent full time position is immediately available for an enthuastic and talented qualified Architectural Technologist. The position will include working on an interesting range of new design projects in the education, residential, commercial and medical sectors.
Essential and desirable criteria
Applicants must be CIATregistered Qualified Architectural Technologists with a minimum two years qualified work experience.
The successful job applicant will need to demonstrate the following skills and personal assets:
- A good knowledge and awareness of Architecture and other design.
- An enthusiastic and committed work ethic.
- A commitment to continual improvement.
- A professional image and appearance.
- A thorough and organised approach and comfortably able to manage themselves and others.
- Excellent English language and communication skills supported by confident presentation skills.
- A detailed knowledge of UK Building Regulations and technical design solutions.
- Site experience of inspecting projects during construction and contract management.
- Candidates must be eligible to work within the UK, hold a UK valid driver’s license and have the use of a car.
- Experienced in timely and organised management of design commissions and office workload from inception to completion.
- Accurate, efficient, inventive and creative technical and detailing skills supported by fast, effective presentation of work.
- A proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit and office programmes. A familiarity of Photoshop, and 3D packages will be beneficial.
Preference will be given to applicants who can demonstrate:
- An understanding of the business of Architecture.
- Experience in dealing with enquiries and forming agreements with clients.
- Marketing, business development and tendering experience.
Croft Architecture is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
We'd love to hear from you. Please apply with a covering letter, CV and portfolio showing both design and technical design skills to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meantime, if you need anything further, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01785 248542 or drop us an email.