Job Title: Architect
Length of contract:
Location of job:
Croft Architecture Limited is a developing RIBA Chartered Practice with a wide range of clients in a variety of working sectors including education, leisure, residential and medical.
Croft Architecture is a client focussed company that measures success by delivering quality in line with client needs and expectations. We aim to continually improve our performance and are resultantly systems and technology minded.
Croft Architecture is presently a team of six who work collaboratively in assisting each other to achieve common objectives. Croft Architecture is therefore a supportive learning environment with good opportunities for learning and self-improvement and further career opportunities.
Summary of role:
We are presently working on a number of exciting commissions, and have a job vacancy for a positive and pro-active individual to join our team.
A permanent full time position is immediately available for a talented Architect with at least 2 years qualified experience of work within architectural practice.
The position will include working on an interesting range of new design projects in the education, residential, leisure and medical sectors.
Essential and desirable criteria
Applicants must be ARB registered UK Architects with a minimum two years qualified work experience.
The successful job applicant will need to demonstrate the following skills and personal assets:
- A good knowledge and awareness of Architectural and other design.
- An enthusiastic and committed work ethic.
- A commitment to continual improvement.
- A professional image and appearance.
- A thorough and organised approach and comfortably able to manage themselves and others.
- Excellent English language and communication skills supported by confident presentation skills.
- A detailed knowledge of UK Building Regulations and technical design solutions.
- Site experience of inspecting projects during construction.
- Candidates must be eligible to work within the UK, hold a UK valid driver’s license and have the use of a car.
- Experienced in timely and organised management of design commissions and office workload from inception to completion.
- Accurate, efficient, inventive and creative technical and detailing skills supported by fast, effective presentation of work.
- A proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit and office programmes. A familiarity of Archetype, Photoshop, and 3D packages will be beneficial.
Preference will be given to applicants who can demonstrate:
- An understanding of the business of Architecture.
- Experience in dealing with enquiries and forming agreements with clients.
- Experience of operating ISO procedures and protocols.
- Marketing, business development and tendering experience.
Croft Architecture is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please apply with a covering letter / email, CV, and examples of work (no more than 5 MB) by email to email@example.com